View Single Post
Old 26-08-2021, 14:08   #13
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Annoying message on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Never heard of that before Taf, but thanks, I will bear that in mind should any further problems arise with Facebook.
Hi Tinky, my FB is not quite as minimalist as Taff's .... yet but I'm getting there.

I have been using Face Book Purity (FBP) for years, it provides a great way to cut out all the annoying bits and pieces that get in the way of just being able to see the posts of people you actually want to connect with and don't want to have to wade through lots of drivel about stuff that you aren't interested in.

If you do decide to try it I am sure one of us will be able to give you a hand if you need it. There is nothing you could do that can't be undone by just unticking a box.