View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 14:56   #12
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: The Sky Appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueRaja View Post
Isn't it wonderful?

Sky i mean, i've had it for about a year now - never had a problem.

Customer Services have ALWAYS been polite and helpful and also really fast to answer.

Sky+ is the mutts, nothing else comes close AND its free now - no 10 quid subscription charge.

So if your missing Lost, The Simpsons, Stargate, BattleStar Galactica or in fact want to watch any popular series past the second season i'd suggest Sky.

Cant recommend it enough.
Must admit Sky are ok. Until you move house. The ball ache I had with sky!!!!! Taking money out of my account even though I told them countless times I did not live at that address. Oh the Indian call centre they have where a nightmare too.

And the cost of HD!!!!!!
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote