Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 25-09-2021, 13:22   #1558
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris James View Post
Most BBC regions are going HD from Thursday 21 October.
Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules/p09v556t/2021/10/20
This was spotted by a couple of Digital Spy users on 6th September and has been discussed on this forum's thread from 16th September.

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

​I don't have the ability to test this on other TV platforms so I don't know if this is on other Connected TV services, but it has changed on my VM V6 box. I only noticed it just now.

The BBC Connected Red Button Bridge no longer has News and Sport menu options, just iPlayer and Featured.

The last change that occurred removed Weather and Lottery. I was expecting a change, but was actually expecting BBC Sounds menu option to be added, not News and Sport shortcuts to be removed from the menu bridge.