View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 12:57   #1675
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Been using the Virgin Media Stream device and so far it’s a great little device ,

A few little gripes

I’d like to see a continue watching section on the Home Screen as the Watchlist feature doesn’t take you to the latest episode you’ve watched.

I’d also like to see Netflix allow you to search its content from the Universal Virgin Search , I expect this isn’t anything Virgin can do until Netflix changes its stance.

Apple TV + , Discovery Plus would also be a welcome addition.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote