View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 08:40   #8
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Help Needed - Parkdead Complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
My dear friends of this forum.
I work with the police service, and went on a family holiday in July, the first during the entire Covid pandemic. First break since lock down started.

It was decided to meet our daughter, who lives in Edinburgh, half way down in Skegness at Butlins.
So we traveled from London to Lincolnshire and stayed at a Parkdean Resort park called Sunnydale, instead of Norfolk, where we normally go.

On arrival we were told our caravan was changed. The cleaning staff told us 'have we checked Trip Advisor'

We found to our horror, a terrible caravan that was filthy, a broken, lights were broken. We reported immediately.

We then found dog poo in the living area, and on a carpet outside the caravan.
Following morning we found dog poo on seating outside on the decking.

Again we complained. I have sent recorded delivery letters, emails, phone calls.

We have had no replies to our complaints

I personally have been called a liar by the park management.

Does anyone have an email address to complained to, or an email of the CEO, to which a letter was sent.

We went in July

Any help appreciated

We left after two days
Phone your local paper and tell them you’re getting a “wall of silence” from the callous company that ruined your summer holiday. Make sure you provide them with all the photos you took of your scummy caravan before you left.

Consider making a complaint to trading standards at the local council where the park is based if you think they failed to provide the service you paid for.

Then put it down to experience and never forget there’s a reason why these places are cheap.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote