Thread: 1000M Rollout of the HUB5
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2022, 23:10   #106
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: Rollout of the HUB5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirThomas View Post
So I've done a little testing and everything appears to be rather stable. I even plugged in my old trial WiFi pod and to my amazement it locked on instantly and works a treat - It never did work with my last hub3!
Quite handy for the occasional wired device at the far end of the house.

You need the 'Smart WiFi' option enabled on the hub for it to work, it must be noted.

Today I had about 30s of downtime and loads of T3's - Config file changed to cscp.boot and my modulation dropped to QAM32 (since reverted back to 64). Performance doesn't seem to have changed, nor the firmware version, however. Probably just some noise on the network locally.

If only VM could bring back the option to change DNS, I reckon this could be quite usable for me.

Tom
As u said just general noise on the network at a guess.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote