View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 21:26   #14
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Which is better Sky Q or Sky+?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
After having no TV for a nearly a month and Virgin Media pissing about/ignoring attempts to contact them, i'm now looking into other providers.

I've been advised that new installs are now Sky Q only. I've seen various posts that say that Sky+ is better, so may source my own box if it is. I have no need for any boxes in other rooms or for 4K. Besides the extra boxes and 4K, what are the main differences please?
I have been a Sky customer for over 25 years, I have just swapped from Sky+. To Sky Q.

I’m just getting used to the new interface. It’s alright.

The big difference for me was that I had 2 Sky+ box’s feeding 4 TVs. But now I have 1 Sky Q and 3 slave boxes and the boxes all work independently which is great, all in HD.

Due to the size and construction of my house I have experienced a few connection issues but they are rare. Mixed in with SkyGo App and I think on the whole it’s very good.