Thread: Amazon Lord of the Rings Series
View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 17:57   #23
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Lord of the Rings Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Never heard of any of them.
I was going to say that and you need it in a series like this to make it more realistic. I hate watching something so intense and with such a strong fantasy or escapism story line only for it to have known actors in. "Oh, there is Tom Cruise again". Although it has been cancelled, that for me was the mistake they made in casting in the was-going-to-be new GoT series with people like Naomi Watts. They are telling a new story in a new land (universe) and you need new (unknown) people who you can't relate to make it feel new and authentic.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote