View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 20:37   #4994
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Maze Runner: The Death Cure 7/10

Firstly I am going to say that the trailer has got to go down as the biggest con of all time as far as trailers go. I cant think of a worse example of portraying the story line of the film to be one thing and it turns out to be something completely different.

I say that as a funny annoyance because the film is still good and better than the second imho. It doesn't do anything which you haven't seen before but the pace of the film is well maintained, great action scenes supported with great sound and visuals and the different settings/locations add to my realism factor and make the whole world more believable. I think it is quite impressive tbh because they have been different places in each film just like they did in the Hunger Games and it just adds depth to the story. They knew what they wanted to do in this film with the characters and where they wanted to go and I think they did it perfectly. I was worried it was going to be too rushed and cut short but it lasted as long as it needed to (2 hours) and you feel like every scene is key to the film.

It felt very Hunger Games-ish when you see where this film goes but I think it is a good ending to a good trilogy of films.
Im writing a script called the Maize runner, its about a baker who is always late with his deliveries.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote