View Single Post
Old 08-02-2022, 13:05   #1256
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Not sure if it triggers me, it's more out of morbid curiosity. It currently seems little more than a whinge channel but it does at least highlight the effort needed to go into making quality news programming and how effortless Sky and others make it appear.
It’s funny the number of basic errors GBN was making in many technical areas early on (I assume they finally fixed these) when almost anyone forced onto Zoom during the pandemic could have warned them about lighting and dodgy clashing backgrounds and any YouTuber could have taught them a thing or two about audio sync issues and how to avoid them.

I do get the fascination of the train wreck though. That’s why I’m permanently amused by the Labour front bench (and now the Tory one also).