View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 22:47   #52
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Johnson may have misled Parliament over parties, say MPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Redwood of course, who said amongst other things if we leave the EU there will be more growth in the economy, food will be cheaper, power will be cheaper and there will be fewer unhelpful regulations, you know like the ones which prevented the wholesale dumping of sewage into rivers, deadwood is as full of shit as those waterways and so is the rest of the party for that matter
You can do better than that. I beg you, don't turn into an "Ian" type anti-Brexit zealot, blinded by the fact we've left the EU.

The UK will forge its own path - dips have occurred first (mainly due to Covid and now Ukraine), then rising because British business will want to thrive - despite a useless government.

I was amused by your "full of shit" remark, though in total disagreement on the Redwood element of it. The rivers are "full of shit" because of greedy water companies taking advantage of lax laws (nothing to do with Brexit).

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote