Thread: British culture
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2021, 17:58   #101
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: British culture

Disagreement isn’t bullying - you appear to be trying to play the "victim card".

You stated earlier
Quote:
Trouble is that the usual gang (apart from Carth - once) won't touch this topic for fear of the virtue bashing I'm suffering.
You don’t seem to have considered the option that people might not agree with your proposal?

You don’t seem to understand that Islam isn’t a culture, but is a religion that has many cultures, and branches (Sunni, Shi'a, Ibadi, Ahmadiyya, and Sufism) within it.

Indonesian Muslims are culturally different from Middle Eastern Muslims, who are different from African Muslims, who are different from American Muslims.

Saying "Islam is one culture" makes as much sense as saying "Christians all think the same way".

Also, thinking that Sunnis, Shias, and Sufis would all think the same way and work as a monolithic entity when voting is easily disproven when you see the internecine strife in the Middle East.

So, demographics have shown your fear of being ‘submerged’ isn’t based on actuality, and I have explained why trying to lump Islam as a single culture isn’t based on observable evidence.

Hope this helps...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote