View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 18:57   #277
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
But BT Sport is included on VM but is another £30 to add on Sky. Netflix is now included by Virgin Media. I have Apple TV free and can't find anything worth watching.

Was the VM price quoted online or over the phone? I was paying that to VM with the free mobile thrown in too.

With both - you do seem to need to inform them you are cancelling for the best offer.

It is always worth trying a 2-3 times - different reps will offer different prices - at VM and Sky.
Netflix is NOT included it is a add on. Yet another reason to not choose virgin is getting paramount + . The main reason I have not yet moved to sky is the amount of holes needed to fit it !!!. Thinking Freeview + now , using smart TV for anything else I would fancy. Waiting to see what's if anything offered by virgin when increase is advised, yes I am out of contact anyway. Plenty of BB choices.