Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 20:54   #341
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
‘more than 20 channels’ was cited in an ISP report as well, so this must have come from Virgin Media itself. I presumed that this wasn’t a complete list, despite the words immediately preceding it.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...ls-in-feb.html
If you skip back 4 pages to when Media Boy originally broke the news you would be able to see the link to the actual Virgin Media press release. It did indeed suggest more than 20 channels before going on to list 18 of the 19 which currently have free to view access. The original version actually listed all 19 channels but Virgin seem to have got a bit confused and put the wrong channel on free to view for a while. That channel is now removed from the press release as if it was never there. The wrong channel numbers listed seem to have been corrected too. I think Media Boy pasted from the original version if you wish to refer back. All in a day's work.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy UK View Post
DS Forum is reporting that two HD Channels are testing on Sky at "11.494 H".

I have look up DBR to find that QVC Channels broadcasting on that stream.

So is QVC and QVC Beauty is to launch in HD on Sky and Virgin Media?
Do I hear the sound of the barrel bottom being scraped?