View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 19:36   #647
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Having been on the other side of this type of situation I can say that things are not always as they seem. A certain chain of events is sometimes preferred to allow a debt free phoenix to rise from the ashes. IW will have a seriously damaged reputation by now but I wouldn't be altogether surprised if we see Peter Simon again at some point, trying to sell drones to an unsuspecting public. Repeating the mantra that IW is a trusted supplier with a 20+ year history etc etc..
TJC or Gems TV have 5 channels so he may end up with one of them I can't see him going to QVC.

If Fraser Group do launch Sports Direct TV it won't be live but it will be like the Shopping channels you see late at night on channels like MTV, Quest and Pick.

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Ideal World slot is NOT 24 hours on COM6 it was broadcasting from 7am to 12midnight everyday.

Maybe Gems TV will ask Arqiva to move them from COM5 to COM6 to save them the wee bit of money. But Together TV will end up with Ideal World old slot on COM6.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote