Thread: Football Season 22-23
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 10:22   #44
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: Season 22-23

Incorrect Den, 14 minutes in 1st half of England game for keeper concussion, plus another 10 in 2nd half.There was 24 minutes extra time in total.

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 ----------

According to Opta, the four single halves with the most stoppage time in a single World Cup match since records began in 1966 were all on Monday:

England v Iran first half (14:08 minutes)
England v Iran second half (13:08)
USA v Wales second half (10:34)
Senegal v Netherlands second half (10:03)
Unsurprisingly, all that added time led to some VERY late goals.

Mehdi Taremi's penalty for Iran against England came with 102:30 on the clock, the latest World Cup goal on record excluding extra time.

That was swiftly followed by the second latest, with Davy Klaassen's strike for the Netherlands coming after 98 minutes and 17 seconds

---------- Post added at 10:22 ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 ----------

Another slightly irksome innovation is the on screen graphics. I’m guessing they were written by the Yanks. I didn’t actually see any attempts on/off target but may have missed that. What I did see was an unusual Possession graphic and also a Total Receptions and Defensive Line Breaks graphics. Pointless stats from someone who has only watched NFL before.
iadom is offline   Reply With Quote