Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2021, 13:46   #7746
Blackshep
cf.addict

Blackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to all
Re: Coronavirus

Those trials were far below the usual standards there was a reason why when covid hit it was said by most a real vaccine would be years away because following the normal standard at that time would have taken years. How do you explain it happening in a year or are we saying pharmaceutical companies took years previously for the fun of it corners were cut in the research and development to get it out of the door and the consequences of that are completely unknown. If it's all above board why is it every pharmaceutical company demanded a waiver of liability from governments before making the vaccine available you all have more faith in their products then the companies do.

Put in a FOI on medium to long term effects of the vaccine just don't hold your breath. Maybe it is ok but nobody can state that with certainty not even the companies and the fact that everytime a new variant comes out you need a booster shows this is not a vaccine in the traditional sense. There are questions here and anyone who asks them or discusses them is labelled misinformation and cancelled when did that become ok?.

I'm a field officer that's where I'm happiest and can't wait for the docs to give me the all clear so I can go back and I may not be articulating things very well as I'm not a medical professional but then neither are most if not all of you. The two months in the intelligence department of the company has been the most depressing two months of my life the amount of information that's being withheld is staggering and the fact we are not getting all the information compounds the depression. The religion of covid is damaging and distracting from a lot that's going on.