View Single Post
Old 20-12-2021, 00:33   #1040
Blackshep
cf.addict

Blackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to all
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

There is no way to totally protect people with laws never has been and never will be it can protect upto a point but is most effective when a person exercised sound judgments. It would be great if everyone would be nice and polite but it just isn't going to happen and it cannot be acceptable to impact the majority for the sake of the minority as down that route lies madness.

Free speech no longer exists and we even have the beginnings of a thought police personally I'd rather hear the truth from people regardless of how unpleasant or offensive it may be as that enables me to strengthen myself in dealing with those things and those types of person. I've not been a member here very long but I've read a bit of Richard's postings enough to know he'd support the total shutdown of any expression of views he doesn't like or construed to be offensive another dangerous route to go down.
Blackshep is offline   Reply With Quote