View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 19:55   #158
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don’t watch that much, actually, but I am choosy about what I watch.

Yes, I have been saying that, but Virgin is so far behind. Sky is better in terms of the streamers, but I don’t like the way their on demand service works.

I’m not jumping until conditions are right for me.
You don't need Virgin or Sky to access the streamers your literally paying for a few shows in your case with Virgin and Sky.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote