View Single Post
Old 30-04-2021, 12:08   #782
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
To be fair, your team agreed the deal and signed us up to the deal. Maybe they should have read and understood what they were committing us to. It's a bit late now to be complaining about some of the terms, it should have been pretty obvious that the EU would look to add clauses with teeth especially when dealing with a government that's got form for willingness to change the rules post agreement. You reap the seeds you sow.
Yes - your point is absolutely valid in respect of signing up to this deal at all and reaping the sown seeds. I would have preferred to simply drop out and let waters settle bit by bit and as mutual opportunities arise.

Doesn't alter my underlying point - the EU doesn't do friendship; it wants control over us, which is why the UK left the EU. Remainers at the time did not see the EU in the light now being shone.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote