Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 02:22   #1499
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I found it out a wee while back, omnidirectional and TIGHazard posted about it on a couple of threads on Digital Spy back on the 6th September. I didn't have any more at the time so didn't post here.

Their source was the same as the one RXTVlog later gave in their article.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/schedules
(The data shown on screen varies according to the device and orientation you view it on.)

Apparently this source was accurate about BBC Scotland channel launching before it was announced, so it can't be disregarded offhand as a glitch on the BBC website, but I did read it has got a date wrong once regards a different service (I forget which) launching, though it did launch. The BBC Scotland launch was more recent and the date was correct, so coupled with the recent BBC-Sky deal I mentioned on the Local TV thread last night, I think it's fairly likely to happen. Just my opinion though.

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

I just checked that BBC Schedule website again, since I noticed BBC Parliament HD and BBC Alba HD are listed there now, and they too have the 21st as the start.

Exact wording is "Broadcast schedule begins on Thursday 21 October 2021".
The story is also now on my blog

Was my info right?

If not PM me and I will update my blog when I can.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...-channels.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info