View Single Post
Old 27-06-2021, 10:41   #12
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Is this a sign that VOIP is coming to my area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
That's why I'm glad this isn't because VoIP is being installed & not everyone has a mobile either.

It won't be long before we rely on the internet for everything- a cyber terrorists dream come true.
Yup. That why I don't understand the desire for every device having a connection. The internet is great, but it doesn't need to be in everything. You read headlines and think "why did they have a critical device on a network?".

They've got to a stage where certain core things don't work without electronics, whereas their predecessors didn't need any of it to do the job. Asking for trouble.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote