View Single Post
Old 19-03-2023, 10:48   #11230
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Your link is irrelevant to the original point you were making, in reference to Fire Sticks, that older TVs (by which you must mean pre-1980's) didn't have SCART sockets...
I believe it was jfman who raised the issue of fire sticks.

Anyway, I accept that people who subscribe to Sky Sports or BT Sport already have newer TVs, so yes, the Scart/HDMI issue is not relevant.

I had not appreciated that about 99% of the UK population had fast broadband speeds right now. I guess the position regarding psople being left out of coverage as portrayed on this forum was not correct.

So all that needs to be done now is for the streaming technology to be improved. Clearly there are still problems (not that I have personally encountered any) judging by the number of people still apparently having issues with it.