View Single Post
Old 31-12-2022, 02:11   #2
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Mis-Sold me a Contract

A contract is a contract, even if its verbal. If the original recording backs you up then you've got them by the short and curlies, unless they've convieniently lost the recording.
I had a similar situation where the agreement I'd negotiated over the phone wasn't reflected in the written contract that came through. Seems to be standard practice for VM looking at their support forum. After a complaint they then agreed to honour the verbal agreement.
You are right not to let it go.
All academic anyway as they'll be increasing prices for everyone massively in the new year, at which point we can all leave if we wish.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote