View Single Post
Old 20-03-2020, 17:12   #16
fizzyade
cf.addict

fizzyade has a spectacular aura about themfizzyade has a spectacular aura about themfizzyade has a spectacular aura about themfizzyade has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Any business customers in new Malden having issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali195 View Post
Second tech came onsite just now. Top man, we figured out that some of the static IP's are no good:

**VMB have a master ticket open for HALF of client static IP's being highly throttled due to high utilisation**

Cycle through them on your own equipment until you get a good one. 3 of my 5 are no good. Luckily I only need 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali195 View Post
I'd really like to get some stats like that, any recommendation for a windows based app? Also what IP/address are you targeting? The 'network ip', first IP on the block you were given?
I wrote that software buddy. It runs on Mac, Windows and Linux and will be open source (GPLv3). I've been developing it for just over a month, I've been ill for the last 2 weeks (had covid symptoms but thankfully tested negative) so development stopped, but I've just started up again and trying to get to a position of a first release.

Currently this is targetting 1.1.1.1, but that's just because I haven't added the actual interface to create a new target. It's been written as an extensible piece of software, it uses plugins for everything, this means that the ping engine can be replaced with a different one, other functions can be added to the software and so forth.
fizzyade is offline   Reply With Quote