View Single Post
Old 22-06-2023, 19:46   #70
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Antivirus / anti spyware / Firewall, and computer health thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Sorry, do they contact the address (that isn't ) to confirm ,I guess not
As it's a free trial if that link or other 3 month links still work, you just get an email to verify it, and likely some marketing junk, but as it's a throw away email you won't have to access it again if you do the 'period' trick, if the email is long enough it can last you years.

I've been using this trick for donkeys years, I just have to find a working 3-6 month link for their trial which isn't too hard.

So when it comes to sign-up again you just change the email in the bit defender app and it resets, there is no limitation on the trial it's the full top product direct from bit defenders site.

It sounds complicated but it really isn't and it never asks for payment details.