View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 14:22   #488
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Price rises this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin-D View Post
Can someone clarify this on the VM website on the Early Disconnection Fee

"If your current contract with us started prior to 2 April 2023, we currently cap the amount of the Early Disconnection Fee so that you will pay no more than £288 (includes VAT). If you are a new or recontracting customer on or after 2 April 2023, this cap does not apply."

Is this cap only if you have a few months of services remaining or not?
I guess it means you could have any number of months left on your contract and leave for a max of £288 but it is also saying any new contracts no longer have this so they will screw you for the lot.

Anyone contracting after that date needs to factor in up to 2 April price rises with no early exit option. My contract ends end of Jan for me to stay they need to offer me a deal around £20 or I am offsky. If FTTP is available at the time I am offsky anyway