View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 18:00   #13
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Clear e cookies on win 10

[QUOTE=Itshim;36141575]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
ccleaner I would say has been around as long as both of them pretty much but it does not clean viruses so dunno how it was warning you to do that. As I said there is more to bloat than cookies some 3rd party apps dig deeper than others I use bleachbit and that digs deeper than ccleaner by a long shot

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

Sorry it came up with all sort of faults , it was at least a couple of years ago I last looked , only remember it warned about all sorts of things that it would sort out if I sign up to what ever the paid service was called.
yeah they did have a short period when there was a lot of hacked copies around.