View Single Post
Old 24-12-2012, 23:02   #13
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Cabinet identification

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarflux View Post
Hi

I realise this is a very old post but i have exactly the same issue as the op.. A grey box which is on my property and I'm wanting to pull up the paving slabs around it and make a driveway but the box is in my way. I'd be really interested in the outcome of this if you are still around, Jim? or anyone else have any more information?

There is actually a faded sticker on the front of this one saying in case of emergency contact uk power networks so i may have to start there..

~S~
Virgin boxes don't normally have any external markings, so I think from what you have said the box may be to do with street lighting, or it may be a link box between electrical sections in the area (these are usually underground, but can also be installed surface).
nodrogd is offline   Reply With Quote