View Single Post
Old 27-06-2012, 11:26   #1
jimac
cf.member

jimac is an unknown quantity at this point
Cabinet identification

Hi all!

This may not necessarily be a VM question, but I am not sure who and where else to ask!

Please bear with me, I know there are some similar threads on here, which I have read through.

I have recently moved home and within my property (side) boundry there is a small grey cabinet which I would like to have removed. Just like everybody else, I want to remove my wall and erect a fence at the edge of my property to increase the useable area of my rear garden. There is already a precedence in the street for doing this and I will go through the proper process of planning application etc.

When in the process of purchasing the property, the owner and estate agent both stated it was a box for cable television/internet.

I have had VM Broadband installed, the engineers said at the time they didn't think it was a VM box, but probably was an old analogue cable box.

I have spent some time googling about and don't know who to speak to regarding removal or relocation of the box (via notice of rescinding the wayleave - if there even is one - or otherwise) before going through planning etc.

Can any of you shed any light on what it is, or point me in the right direction of who to speak to please?

Any help is much appreciated!

cheers!

Jim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mygreybox.JPG (150.0 KB, 280 views)
jimac is offline   Reply With Quote