View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 23:20   #29
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Johnson may have misled Parliament over parties, say MPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It's also possible for people to care both about the cost of living and whether they feel a recent PM has operated one rule for him, one rule for everyone else.
Its also possible, and considerably more common, for them not to care.

This story is only news because the press (and of course, other politicians who love to attack Boris or the Govt) want to keep making a fuss about it, not becasue Joe public suddenly decided to care. (Yes, Im sure the usual twit crowd will be "outraged" as they are about ... well everything).

Even this topic is pretty low in the forum activity list, in 3 weeks, just 27 posts, and aside from you, only 5 other people have cared to post more than once, and one of those (me) has only posted more than once to keep replying to you - something I dont intend to keep doing as I also have far bigger things to care about.

Boris is a total plonker, we all know that already, its a surprise to no one, people have moved on. You should try it.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote