View Single Post
Old 15-01-2013, 23:07   #361
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Back on topic I must say that VM customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. I think I could write a book I've had so many issues with them. I honestly don't know why I stay. Well I do, money, but aside from that I should have left ages ago.

Take the latest episode. Wanted Sky Sports HD put on, so tried online to upgrade but site kept crashing. Eventually did it. Three days later the channels only go on the V+ box (again!). I phone up, 12 minute call for agent to say customer services need to put a code on and they're shut. Can I call back. No offer to do it for me.

I phone in and get it added two days later. I complain by email. A week later I get a call. Agent apologises, says she has never known that before, I say it's happened to me several times before. Agent promises £14 compensation for two lots of £7 for the mess up. Fine I thought. Now I see she's credited me seven pounds and debited me seven pounds on my bill so the fourteen pounds compensation is actually nothing!!!

they are appalling. Just truly awful.
neilo is offline   Reply With Quote