View Single Post
Old 25-04-2013, 20:49   #4099
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Iron Man 3 9/10

Outstandingly brilliant. I think the new director has brought a lot to the third movie and the humor has been increased a lot. Ben Kingsley was fab and had me in stitches.

Way better than IM2 for sure.

Post credit scene was well worth staying for very funny and unexpected too. Well I knew there was one as usual but didn't expect who was in it.

I thought the 3D was ok even though it was only a post conversion. D-Box at Cineworld also added a whole new dimension to the film. Feeling every bump and gunshot and movement when Tony was flying