Thread: Smart to dumb
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2021, 15:35   #5
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Smart to dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
If you get a relatively modest monthly data allowance of say 2 GB that would be more than ample for any modest internet or other app use whilst out and about and you wouldn't have to worry about running over your quota. I'm guessing in the past you've used the internet with a phone with an old style PAYG topup sim, I naively did about 8 or 9 years ago and ran out of (£30) credit in a matter of minutes.
Yep you got it .being retired and not keen on moving to far from home . I have no need of outside contection. Don't even really have a need to take phone out of house! Just the monthly charge is lower that my phone charges on the landline! The cost is greater if l changed my landline choice. Thanks for your help,