View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 17:35   #1106
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post

It is mainly the young "The Millennials" that are falling the most foul of trolling on social media
If these people are the ones who put their entire lives on social media and “interact” with followers etc then they have to understand that not everyone will like them. I’m not saying abuse is always justified but if you put yourself out there then you have to expect some negativity.

Accusing the negative people of being “jealous” has always made me laugh. Yep it could be jealousy but then again it could be that the poster is just a bit of a *4 letter swear word* occasionally.

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 18:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
So imagine for a minute if suddenly a group of bigger meat heads join your join and start trying to intimidate you and consistently cause you grief. You try to deal with it but get nowhere and management just say "just stop coming" how would you feel about that?
Hard to answer a hypothetical question as I can’t see that happening - my gym is big enough that when I go at 6am I rarely have any other human interaction and that’s just the way I like it.

In all the years I’ve been going to gyms I’ve never seen or heard of any such scenario so it’s an impossible question. From my limited interact with humans at the gym I’ve always found people to be supportive and encouraging.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote