View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 16:24   #1096
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
So ..

Did anyone seriously think that was going to work ?

So why does no one ever suggest the most obvious - dont use them ?
Just disable your account, or make it private (if such an option exists).
You can make an account private but when you interact in a public group then people can respond.

People should be allowed to go about their business without threat and fear of persecution though. Social media site owners have a responsibility to their membership to protect them from such

Where is the justice for the innocent with the "just not use them" approach? How is it right to punish the innocent and leave the guilty to continue doing as they please?

Should women not go to clubs so they cannot get date raped? should people stay in after dark so they cannot get robbed? no doubt it will be said that this is a stupid comparison, but is it? I personally do not think so

Plus on top of all that you are totally missing the whole psychological aspect of social media and the millennial there is an interesting video on it I will see if I can find it

Last edited by Jaymoss; 22-12-2021 at 16:32.
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote