View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 16:47   #39
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: The Sky Appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman View Post
My folks sky box cost him £75 to be repaired just after a year g/tee expired.
Claires folks sky plus box+ shows 'no satellite a few times a week and is very slow.
My new sky box keeps forgetting the guide is there and my new sky bb router gets reset 10 times a day.

Lets not get into the multitude of people I spoke to when I was at ntl when their sky box's where making 100's of false call on their telco lines.
Im only talking from my personal experience and my friends with Sky havent mentioned any problems either although in fairness i know three people with NTL one's happy another hates the thing and my g/f's one is like wading through mud trying to find something to watch on that EPG and the on demand dosent work. We phoned customer services who said they would send someone out - they didnt.

Incidentally, i have the same router as Sky use IIRC (the Netgear DG834G) and find it to be an excellent router.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote