View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 15:39   #32
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: The Sky Appreciation thread

Same with Sky, in fact i've usually got a Scottish lass, which probably means that they cant (India) understand us if Sky do use Indian call centres elsewhere in the UK.

---------- Post added at 15:39 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
Apparently, Sky's next-gen box is something to behold. Its basically a PC. It will be tied into a user's BB (either with or without Sky), and will stream multiple channels wirelessly to computers around the house, and will allow web-browsing through the PC, amongst all the usual Sky+/HD functionality.

They are looking at streaming HD via ethernet though.
Sounds like Windows Media Centre to me.

Which incidentally is a bitch to stream anything wirelessly with if you even have remotely thick walls.

That feck for Homeplug and best of luck Sky, thats not something i'd want average Joe engineer taking on, wireless streaming (if its via 802.11g) and not something propriatory could be a bad move.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote