View Single Post
Old 15-02-2006, 21:33   #63
Chris W
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Broadband Size M
Chris W has a nice shiny star
Chris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny starChris W has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Chris W
Re: List of web browsers for you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by toom
I'm not stupid enough to dL tool bars for any browser, It just seems to me that you just don't like IE, If FF is so good then they should make sure that their sites are clean, but yes I was stupid enough to listen to some of the people here because now I have to reinstall windows, I'm just saving all of my work to disk before I format. Just to recap you, I followed the link that was given on THIS BOARD, so I didn't just yahoo my way to it.
I don't have a problem with IE, and i don't love firefox. Infact, I am currently using Safari but it is of little concern to me which browsers people chose to use.

I would be interested to know which link you are referring to, as i have checked all of the threads you have contributed to and there are no links in any of them that link to software containing spyware/ malware. If you can point out the link to me i'll make sure it is removed from the site.
Chris W is offline   Reply With Quote