View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 23:10   #2812
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Partygate & Beergate discussion

Comedy gold!
Quote:
Boris Johnson: Prime minister confident he will win next general election - and eyeing up third term

Boris Johnson wants to serve a third term as prime minister despite a bruising week in which the Conservatives suffered two by-election defeats.

Speaking to reporters on the final day of the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Kigali, Rwanda, Mr Johnson said the government was "embarked on a colossal project to unite and level up".

And asked if he would lead the Conservatives into the next election, he said: "Will I win? Yes.

"I am thinking actively about the third term and what could happen then. But I will review that when I get to it."
https://news.sky.com/story/boris-joh...-term-12640465