Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 14:38   #1445
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
Probably and if they do there should be another new service TS28 Dummy or whatever Virgin call it.

TS11 is empty again, so some services may be moving onto that eventually. Unless Virgin keep it for pop-up channels.
I feel 24XX and 25XX may move to 11XX as both as about 5 HD Channels on them.

I feel 16XX may move to left over slots on 12XX, 15XX, 18XX, 23XX and 26XX as all have got about 8 HD Channels on them.

I feel 23XX may then move 16XX.

I feel Virgin may keep 18XX open for any left over plus room for any new HD launches on Virgin Media.

All information base on DBR info.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 08-09-2021 at 14:48.