Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 26-12-2020, 23:42   #1
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

This is a continuation of the 'Changes to Virgin TV (2020)' thread which you can find here:

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...php?t=33708568

1. The old thread has been closed, but will remain for information purposes;
2. I will collate all the information from my various sources and post on Cable Forum;

In addition to that I will be on hand to answer any questions that arise and to provide links to other sources of information as they come up.

Thank you.

Here is the CONFIRMED Channels news for Virgin UK and N. Ireland TV:

December 2020:
27th. NOW Christmas rebrands back as NOW 80s on Virgin UK Channel 346.
27th. NOW 80s rebrands back to NOW 90s on Virgin UK Channel 347.
31st. Sky Cinema Disney HD rebrands as Sky Cinema Five Star Movies HD on Virgin UK Channel 405.

January 2021:
4th. ITVBe +1 will move from Virgin UK Channel 120 to Virgin UK Channel 162 in Scottish areas only.
4th. BBC ALBA will move from Virgin UK Channel 161 to Virgin UK Channel 120 in Scottish areas only.
4th. Channel 4 may move from Virgin UK Channel 104 to Virgin UK Channel 108 in Wales areas only.
4th. S4C HD will move from Virgin UK Channel 166 to Virgin UK Channel 104 in Wales areas only.
6th. Sky Cinema Five Star Movies HD closes on Virgin UK Channel 405.
6th. Sky Cinema Premiere +1 may relaunch on Virgin Media UK.
-Sky Nature to launch on Virgin UK Channel 280.
-Sky Documentaries to launch on Virgin UK Channel 278.

©copyright 2020 Media Boy 2006 - 2020. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info