View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 15:19   #2
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM over Vodafone network woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
I'm seeing lots of complaints about data speeds for customers dropping dramatically (to 3G speeds) on Virgin Mobile SIMs connecting to the Vodafone network. I thought it was just me but the majority of threads on the Mobile section of Virgin's own Community Forums are reporting the same.
I wish Virgin staff would acknowledge there's a problem for Virgin Mobile customers rather than telling us to restart phones or toggle Airplane mode on then off or clear local caches. Vodafone's coverage map just highlights that the problem is with Virgin's access to the network, not the network itself.
You could launch a blog if you feel this way about 3G.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote