View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 10:45   #197
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You are denying the inevitable
That’s quite a journey to

Quote:
Anyway, let’s just sit back and see what happens. Neither of us are in a position to prove anything at this stage.
I don’t see how the Line of Duty comparison is either desperate or a straw man.

I’m simply indicating to you that you haven’t fully understood the size or scale of the “problem” that you perceive.

The first being that most of the population are happy to watch linear, catch up/streaming, time shifted broadcasts as and when it suits them. The choice offers far greater flexibility and viewing experiences (e.g. can you safely go onto social media?). You perceive them to be “Neanderthals”.

Quote:
I am quite prepared to see the 2035 date slip
Well, it’s not the first time I suppose.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote