View Single Post
Old 14-12-2020, 12:31   #106
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

​@ukdtt on Twitter has noticed an OFCOM license that suggests GOLD is coming to Freeview, and therefore probably FTA on other platforms.

https://twitter.com/ukdtt/status/1338359321256718337​​

Now that UKTV has got 24 hour streams for Dave Ja Vu and CCXTV maybe UKTV are making two channels FTA? Until this license got reported I thought speculation about this unlikely. Less so now.

Dave Ja Vu is at too prominent an EPG number (23) for a +1 so I still feel it's a placeholder. I know I'm a stuck record on this, but I can still see Eden going FTA as it's ratings are much worse than the rest of UKTV's channels, except for CCXTV which they just bought.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote