View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 09:59   #45
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Bakers who refused to make 'gay cake' say they felt 'victimised'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I don't make things up either.

The biggest problem and the most Argumetive problem we have in the UK is quite simple. People are petrified to say the wrong word.
There was a point where the BBC were going to show a new show of Allo Allo, they decided not to show this is case it offended people.

They were going to remake an Alf Garnet show - if they did, this will probably be heavy watered down.

It about time, we were allowed to sat or do what we want. BUT, we cant. As it will offends people.

This couple decided against doing a cake, because it was a for gay couple - against there beliefs.

We cannot say certain words. Years ago, we had a great marmalade. Which had a certain figure on it. The Manufacturers bowed to pressure and took it off.

This started years ago with a certain Mary Whitehouse, who stick her oar in. And there used to be a fantastic called The Black and White Minstrel Show. This was axed because, certainly people took offence to what the stars were wearing.

For Christ sake Britain. Grow up for heavens sake
That brand of marmalade is just as great as it ever was with or without the golliwog..There see I can say it..it's not a term of abuse these days. As for the show thank goodness it's gone.It was awful and it made me cringe.