Thread: The budget
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 11:30   #76
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: The budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Chris’ logic is clear From his perspective.

But so is mine. Up to now, we have been free as to how we use our property. Now, through policy failure, the government is hitting the easy targets. Then, all of a sudden, the Chrises, Daddies, jfmen etc are also for the hit on the easy targets.

They should take a look in the mirror and perhaps go on a Free Palestine march.

I'm trying to work out the logic between people posting about council tax on second homes and a Free Palestine march.

It's eluded me up to now but the pebby's dropped. I deduce that you believe them to be spending too much time on the forum and need to lose a bit of weight (hence take a look in the mirror) and to go on a march to walk it off.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote