View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 00:37   #2723
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Russia has invaded Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Indeed we are. And as we return to the substance of the thread I repeat my observation that you have made light of the kidnap of Ukrainian children, which is a war crime. Putin and a member of his administration are wanted in The Hague over it. Perhaps you could acknowledge that suggesting it’s not all that bad for the children involved was at least ill considered?
I have absolutely not made 'light' of the 'kidnap' of Ukrainian children. Nor did I suggest it was not 'all bad' for them. I was merely drawing comparison between that and another ongoing conflict where I hear very little about the plight of children.

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
A child dying every day in Palestine since October 7th would be something like 130. Against their peers in carrying out alleged genocide one can only note the data.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote