Thread: Rugby Super league
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2012, 21:50   #206
Down the Pub
Inactive

Services: Phone/TV/50meg
Down the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond reputeDown the Pub has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Super league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
So the pies have not got Mr Tomkins tonight

this should make for a more interesting match. I think Leeds might have a chance now instead of the walk over i expected it to be.

*********Edit**************

Spoiler: 
Wigan Warriors v Leeds Rhinos Half time score Wigan 0 Leeds 11

*********Edit**************

well the best team is losing now, and wigan getting absolutely everything off of silverwood -who is justifying why i think what i think of him. how he concluded that lunt knocked on when it was goulding that reefed it backward is anyone's guess and to rub in the wounds the pie munchers then score from the resulting set of 6.

if your mob beat saints tomorrow i'll do the impossible and cheer your lot to beat the pies

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

what a game, and the best team won in the end.
Down the Pub is offline   Reply With Quote