Thread: Streaming The Book of Boba Fett
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 22:11   #25
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Book of Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I really enjoyed just spending time with the Tuskens last night.
That was one of the most enjoyable 45mins of television I have sat through in a long time, and it just happened to be Star Wars, not because it was Star Wars.

As you say, this is fleshing out elements of the Star Wars lore, that couldn’t be done in the film series. In the films sand people just were sand people, we knew nothing about them other than they moved in single file to hide their numbers and liked taking pot shots at pod racers, that was it. But now we know a bit more about who they are. I love it, just love it at the moment.